Diving and First-Aid Certification Gateway
Sign up in advance to begin your Home Study!
You've decided that Diving may become part of your active lifestyle, or to expand your dive education! Continue with deciding on the Category of courses you'd like to take by selecting from the following Tabs. From the selected Tab, click on "Course Details>" to view all of the courses details.
"Watermanship" & "Discover Scuba" sessions requires no Home Study- it's just jump in & Try it Out! By example, just click on the "Beginner" Tab & then the "Course Details>" link to view the specifics for each Beginner course.
Remember, divers never stop learning & your education at each level is represented with a C-Card that dictates your ability to perform at a certain level. This is your passport to other operations worldwide that want to see your level of expertise or competency for continuing education & Advanced Diving opportunities.
At the bottom, this page has all of our Course Dates! You can always request another course date, in which case we will try to work it in!
(PADI Flow Chart)
You Should be Diving & Training in California! Here’s Why...
- * Dive a Top 10 Dive Destination - Leading surveys rate Monterey is one of the top ten dive destinations!
- * Save $$ - Training dives in the Tropics May Cost over Twice the Amount we charge locally!
- * More Vacation Time - Complete ocean skills locally before vacation. It‘s more fun to explore—Your certified!
- * California Divers are Better Skilled - We frequent a more diverse environment and are better equipped to handle adverse situations.
- * Trust your local instructor to know your concerns and help you overcome them from beginning to end. Dive All Year - Warm water’s great, but we can’t stay on vacation. By completing your course locally, you’ll return ready to enjoy, revisit and explore the wonders that are unique to diving the West Coast.
- * Cold Water doesn’t mean Cold diving - You can dive dry and warm anywhere, anytime, even here in your own back yard! Find out for yourself that diving in colder water is almost like “Diving in the Bahamas” by learning to dive in a Drysuit! Take it from us! We enjoy diving dry all year! Rent or purchase a dry suit at Pacific Scuba Divers and dive in ultimate comfort.
|Calendars of Diving & First-Aid Education|